Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by my blog dedicated to the art of home machine embroidery with tips, ideas, inspiration, friendship.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Machine Embroidery Blog Launch!

I am a relatively new blogger, starting my first blog in November.  It is mostly a "quilty" blog and I have had a lot of fun meeting other bloggers, learning new tips and posting some of my projects.  Besides quilting, I also have a Viking Designer SE Embroidery Machine.  I've been poking around the web and so far not seeing much in the way of machine embroidery blog topics sooo... 

I've decided to start one of my own!  Hopefully, it will grow into a place for other machine embroiderers to meet, share tips, and show off their creations.



This is a crewneck sweatshirt that I made into a cardigan for my Grandmother's Christmas present.  The design is from Embroidery Library.  I was pretty happy with the results, this being my first attempt at repeating the design with the Mega Hoop.  I also used a decorative stitch on the bias tape.  She loved it.


Won't you join me on this new adventure?

Keep stitching,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. hi computer ignoramus so don't know if site will let me do this,but will be following with interest,i'm on a city n guilds m.emb course n v interested in constructing textiles/surfaces with m.emb,i'm an abstract painter/all over/ fields in oilbar,plus mixed media artist,also green,gardener etc
    i'm lazy daisy and the zigzag queen @ folksy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! THIS SWEATER IS GORGEOUS!!! I bet your grandmother LOVES it~ :)

    ReplyDelete

I love visitors! Please let me know you were here!