Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by my blog dedicated to the art of home machine embroidery with tips, ideas, inspiration, friendship.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Looking for Content and Baby Quilt WIP

Well, filling up this blog isn't going to be as easy as I thought!  I am a novice with my embroidery machine so as yet not much help to anybody as far as tutorials etc. go.  I have been surfing the web looking for content to help me with my posts.  If you know of any links that would like a mention here, let me know.

I've been working on my Irish Chain quilt which you can see here.  I have all the blocks done.  Next I am going to work on a baby quilt for my SIL.  Here are a couple of pics of the appliqued blocks I've already stitched.  I'd better get going; the baby will be here in about a month!







These designs are stitched from one of my favorite sites, Embroidery Library

What is your favorite source for designs?

Keep stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visitors! Please let me know you were here!